Discount PC is looking to hire a full-time computer technician for our rapidly growing computer refurbishment business. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement at a company that has been recognized twice on the Inc. 5000 list twice in two years of eligibility, and in 6+ years of business, has moved twice to accommodate rapid growth.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to reliably commute to and from our North Austin location
- Onsite, full time position (W-2)
- Temperature-controlled environment
- 7:30am-4pm, M-F. No nights or weekends, ever!
- Paid federal and UPS holidays
- PTO available
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $17-20/hour depending on experience
Specific job duties include:
- Extreme focus on quality excellence
- Receiving incoming computers and complete regular audits on inventory and shipments
- Testing computers to ensure completeness and functionality
- Rebuilding/repairing and/or upgrading laptops, desktops, servers, monitors and parts
- We have a heavy mix of Dell Optiplex and Dell Latitude PCs, though we sell all brands
- Help clean and pack shipments
- Hard drive wiping and Operating system installation
- Occasional trouble shooting interaction with clients in person and over the phone
- Other warehouse work as needed
- Collaborate! Share your ideas to help make our workplace better and more efficient
Specific Requirements for this role
- 1-3 years of experience repairing computers preferred
- A passion for excellence and quality
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems and Linux
- Relentlessly positive with a can-do attitude
- Fast learner, doesn't need to be told twice to do the same thing
- Can work independently on orders and projects
- Be on time to work every day
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Discount PC is a reseller of refurbished computer hardware that focuses on B2B partnerships with business, education, and government clients. We are known for our high-quality products and are looking for a computer technician who can test, build, and repair and custom configured desktops, laptops, monitors, servers, and computer parts.We prioritize company culture, have very little turnover, and love to celebrate our success throughout the year, including our annual DAY ON THE LAKE for fun in the sun!
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Submit your resume ASAP! We are moving fast to fill this position!